Today’s smart person on the Learning from Smart People Podcast is Amy Rose Herrick. She talks with Rob Oliver about how to increase your profit and build your business. As an entrepreneur and financial planner, she has great insights and ideas.
Here are a few of the highlights of the discussion between Amy Rose Herrick and Rob Oliver:
- How the title of her book was inspired
- Amy’s story of entrepreneurship
- How to make a step from great employee to great business owner
- Quick tips for areas to increase profits
- Evaluating the effective return of your advertising
- The importance of being teachable
- Amy’s rule of 10, explained
- The first thing you need to address when starting a business
- How to transfer some of the benefits from your current employer
- What is a ROP policy?
- The importance of using after-tax dollars
Check out Amy’s website and social media. She is offering a free download as well as a free 30 minute discovery call.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website: https://www.learningfromsmartpeople.com/