Robert MacPhee talks about how to make excellent decisions on this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast with Rob Oliver. Excellent Decisions is not just Robert MacPhee’s book, it is his work, his passion, his life and his legacy. We make more decisions than we realize, by developing our values and vision, we can ensure that we are making excellent decisions.
As Rob Oliver mentioned during the open, FeedSpot.com recognized the Learning from Smart People Podcast as one of the “Top 35 Entrepreneurship Podcasts You Must Follow in 2021.” (Link below.)
Here are a few of points to listen for in this conversation between Robert MacPhee and Rob Oliver.
- The background of Excellent Decisions
- How Jack Canfield influenced Robert’s parenting style
- Why it is important to help young people decide what’s important to them
- The impact of our everyday decisions in our own lives and the lives of others
- We teach what we most need to learn!
- How decisions are the bridge between our personal development and our actions
- The way our actions impact our kids far more than our words
- Why Robert and his family don’t use the word “can’t”
- The definition of a “comfort zone”
- Why you can’t get out of your comfort zone without identifying what it is
- Creating a new comfort zone should be the goal
- The understanding that having a comfort zone is neither good nor bad
- Excellent Decisions is all about leadership
- The principles of decision-making as a parent are the same as decision-making as a business person
- The importance of knowing the vision and values of your organization and your self
- The definition of values and two questions to help find them
Check out Robert MacPhee’s website. Be sure to take advantage of the free material he offered.
Here’s the link to the FeedSpot list of Entrepreneurship Podcasts You Must Follow in 2021:
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website: https://www.learningfromsmartpeople.com/