On today’s episode of Learning from Smart People, Vanessa Zamy talks about how to start your entrepreneurial journey while working full-time. This podcast episode is a little longer than usual because there is so much information we couldn’t pack it into 30 minutes. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or are running your own business, there is something in this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast for you.
Here is what Vanessa Zamy and Rob Oliver talk about in this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast:
· What makes a good entrepreneur?
· The mindset of a successful entrepreneur
· Starting a business while you still are working
· How your business struggles impact those around you
· The story of Buffo, the World’s Strongest Clown
· Using your day job to finance your entrepreneurial venture
· Eliminating the financial stress of a business startup
· Time management does not exist
· Why entrepreneurs are like a hamster on a wheel
· The difference between being busy and being productive
· The importance of coaching and a support team
· Defining goals by assessing where you want to be in the future
· The six stages of a successful entrepreneurial venture
· Growing your profit!
· The difference between business launch and business development
· Tips for hiring a virtual assistant
· Why it’s important to have a step-by-step plan to reach your vision
· The two key parts of a business – marketing and sales
· Fitting people into the system you have created
· Anyone can be an entrepreneur – follow the business principles!
· Finding the right marketing strategy for you
· Keep it simple and keep it moving
· Transitioning from part-time to full-time entrepreneur
· Optimized boundaries
· Developing a profit driven focus
· Getting the help that you need
You can find out more about Vanessa Zamy through her website and social media. You can also take advantage of her offer of her offer of a free power session.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w