On today’s episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast, Tonya Thomas talks about how to grow your business using a virtual assistant. She talks with Rob Oliver about her virtual assistant company, the services they provide and the impact that it has on her clients. If you have considered the need for delegating some of your responsibilities, check out what she has to say.
Rob Oliver and Tonya Thomas discuss the following concepts during this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast:
· Keeping your “why” in mind when delegating
· The value of starting small
· Figuring out what you can delegate
· Identifying your “zone of genius”
· Suggestions for delegating to open up your time
· Choosing how you delegate, by project or by the hour
· Developing delegation checkpoints
· How small is too small?
· Realizing the value of the time you are investing in your business
· The value of using outside experts
· Real life examples of things that a virtual assistant can do
· Who are the virtual assistants?
· Using a virtual assistant as the first step in hiring a staff
· Building a relationship with your virtual assistant
· Finding balance in your relationship with your remote employee
· Defining boundaries, roles and tasks
· The onboarding process
· The importance of proper expectations
Check out Tonya Thomas’s podcast “Unbottlenecking Your Business” and take a look at her website and social media.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
· Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
· Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
· Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
· YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w