Rob Oliver interviews Glennette Goodbread on this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast. Glennette shares how to build a website that converts. She has over 20 years of experience in the web design and search engine optimization arena and helps her clients generate more leads and grow their businesses through their website.
On a side note, beginning with this episode, Learning from Smart People will only be releasing one episode per week, every Thursday. Enjoy this episode and we will see you next week.
Here are a few of the topics that Glennette Goodbread and Rob Oliver discussed on this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast:
· How Glennette switched from accounting to creating websites
· Websites are not like Field of Dreams – build it and they will come
· The difference between web design and search engine optimization
· Identifying the “Who” – finding your CLIENT
· Looking at your client’s character, lifestyle, income, engagement, need and time
· Optimizing for search engines or for people?
· Ultimately, it’s about lead generation
· The four levels of client awareness
· Looking at the intent of the searcher
· Differentiating yourself from your competition
· Identifying your USP
· Why your website needs to be conversion centric
· Having a website is just the first step, keyword research is the next
· Defining longtail phrases
· Thinking about the offer that you are going to make on your website
· Evaluating the effectiveness of your website
You can learn more about Glennette Goodbread and her services through her website and social media. She is also offering a free “discovery call” and a free e-book:
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media: