Jennifer Yan talks about how to 10 X your business using less time and money on this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast with Rob Oliver. Jennifer Yan is the founder of Seven Figure Shift, an organization that helps business owners to increase their profits efficiently. She is based out of San Francisco, California.
Here are some of the topics covered as Jennifer Yan and Rob Oliver talk about how to grow your business using less time and money:
· Software engineering taught her that there is a good way to do things and a better way to do things!
· Sometimes finding a solution that works is just the start, can it be refined to operate using less resources?
· Users are turned off by websites that take more than 2.5 seconds to load
· How you choose to spend your time will tell you about your future
· You can make more money, but you can never make more time
· The TT system utilizes Teams and Technology
· You can start with the sales team on a commission basis, limiting your investment
· Negotiating and bartering for services reduces time and money expended
· One of the biggest expenses that people face is taxes – 30 to 50%
· Incorporating helps you save on taxes and limit personal liability
· Networking and business events offer great opportunities to build relationships
· Most of her Power-Play Team is comprised of contract employees
· Price indicates quality in the mind of consumers
· Testimonials are a powerful tool to demonstrate the quality of your work
· Ask to see your potential contractor’s portfolio of accomplishments
· Technology can work 24 hours a day, making money while you’re sleeping!
· Email marketing can be totally automated
· You can also automate your other marketing endeavors
· LinkedIn is a powerful tool for B2B businesses
· Fear of failure is one of the most limiting things for entrepreneurs
· Don’t be attached outcome because there will always be more opportunities
· Every “No” gives you a whole lot of data
You can learn more about Jennifer Yan and Seven Figure Shift through her website and social media links. Take advantage of her generous offer for a 30-minute strategy session:
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media: