In this episode we learn from Dani Hao about developing a brand identity and becoming a contributor to online (and print) publications. It’s a fresh new take on PR that shares your information in unique, yet targeted venues.
Some of the key points include:
- Knowing your niche and/or finding it
- Creating a brand persona
- Defining your audience
- Developing a voice for your brand
- Researching the keywords for your message (kwfinder.com was one tool)
- Finding the right publication to target
- The pitch process for becoming a contributor
Dani kindly offered a 30 minute free consultation to Learning from Smart People listeners. When you schedule yours, let her know you heard her here. Use the scheduling link below:
If you’d like to follow Dani and Procurify, here’s where you can find them:
Thanks for listening to Learning from Smart People! Visit us at:
Our “Subscribe” page shows many podcast platforms where you can follow the show.
Follow us on social media: