The host of the “Get Coached Podcast”, Chris Ippolito, joined the podcast. He shared information about what he has learned from the business coaches and experts he has interviewed on his podcast as well as his personal journey towards entrepreneurship.
Here are some of the highlights from the episode:
- Chris’s personal story of feeling the need to leave a legacy
- Themes that have emerged from his podcast interviews
- The importance of investing in relationships
- The return on investment from those relationships
- The importance of finding your “Why?”
You can check out Chris’s podcast and connect with him on social media using the links below. If you are interested, ask him for a list of the books that he has found most useful on his entrepreneurial journey.
Thanks for listening to Learning from Smart People! Visit us at:
Our “Subscribe” page shows many podcast platforms where you can follow the show.
Follow us on social media: