“The Colonel’s Daughter”, Lauren Scheiffer CSP, visited Learning from Smart People to share Colonels of Wisdom. The daughter of a career United States Air Force officer, she shared with us some of the nuggets of wisdom that her father taught her. Reading her book and listening to her talk about him, you will have to agree, the Colonel was a wise man!
Here are some of the takeaways from this episode:
- The difference between success and significance
- How we treat others defines our significance
- The importance of showing respect to everyone
- How respect to all is different that having respect for everyone
- Use what you’ve got and just show up
For a limited time Lauren’s new book is available in ebook form for $0.99:
You can also connect with Lauren on her website or social media platforms:
Thanks for listening to Learning from Smart People! Visit us at:
Our “Subscribe” page shows many podcast platforms where you can follow the show.
Follow us on social media:
- Twitter: @LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: @LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: @LFSPPodcast
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website.