In honor of our 25th episode, we flipped the script! Josh Oliver guest hosts and interviews Rob Oliver about storytelling and book writing. It’s an interesting role reversal when Rob is answering questions instead of asking. This episode is for more than just aspiring authors, it’s about why stories are important and how to pass along wisdom, history and experience.
Here are a few things to listen for:
- The traditions of storytelling
- The effect of telling a story
- The value of a written record of your experiences and wisdom
- The process for writing a book
- What to do with your book once it is written
- Why everyone has a book in them
- The value of being an author
Rob also offered a free 20 minute consultation to anyone that is considering writing a book. You can sign up for your session at his publishing company’s website:
You can also find out more information about Rob, in his books and his speaking business at:
Thanks for listening to Learning from Smart People! Please Subscribe, leave a review and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: @LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: @LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: @LFSPPodcast
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website.