Our topic today is “Servant Leadership” with John DeSantis from Rising Sun Consultants. He considers himself an average leader with above average intentions.
As a reminder, Rising Sun Consultants is giving away 5 copies of their new book to listeners of the Learning from Smart People Podcast. Keep reading to find out how you could be eligible to win.
Enjoy this practical look at leadership on the Learning from Smart People Podcast.
Here are a few things to listen for:
- The value of being deliberate and intentional
- Why you should throw out the “compliment sandwich”
- The fine art of being humble and being nice
- Leading with a Servant’s heart every day
- Why you don’t need to wait for a pandemic to push you to start!
To find out more about John and Rising Sun Consultants, check out the links below:
How to enter to win a copy of “10 Keys to Effective Supervision” from Rising Sun Consultants:
1. Follow the Learning from Smart People Podcast on social media. (Links below.)
2. Leave a comment on our social media posts.
3. Increase your chances by following us on multiple platforms and commenting on multiple posts. Only one comment per user per post per social media platform will be eligible.
4. Only comments left between 8:00 a.m. EDT on September 3, 2020 and 11:59 p.m. EDT on September 11, 2020 will be eligible.
5. The five (5) winning comments will be chosen at random. The winners will be notified and the books will be shipped to them free of charge by Rising Sun Consultants.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a review and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website: https://www.learningfromsmartpeople.com/