Brian Wegner’s insight on knowing your blind spots comes from his personal experiences and offers lessons for everybody. It was my pleasure to welcome him as a guest on the Learning from Smart People Podcast.
Here are a few things to listen for:
- Every single one of us is unique
- Our uniqueness makes us amazing
- We all have blindness and blind spots
- Why the previous statement isn’t always a bad thing!
- Knowing your vision and how to reach it
You can find out more about Brian and his podcast “A Radical Vision” using the links below. He also has a membership site which is FREE!
Free Membership Site: https://brianwagner.podia.com/a-radical-vision-membership
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website: https://www.learningfromsmartpeople.com/