Inner-city schoolteacher Dan Blanchard spoke about leadership and adversity on today’s episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast. A special education teacher in one of the largest inner-city schools in Connecticut, he shares his insights with conviction and passion.
Here are a few things to listen for in this episode:
- Dan’s own personal experiences with adversity
- How his story and his brother’s story have different outcomes
- Drawing energy from adversity
- Ways to encourage your children to build success skills
- Tips for working on your confidence
- The importance of being a lifelong learner
Dan is offering his fantastic book “The Storm: How Young Men Become Good Men” for free until midnight 10/22/2020. I would encourage you to get your copy! You can also connect with him on social media.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website: https://www.learningfromsmartpeople.com/