Tiffiny Carlson is my guest on this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast. We spoke about creating a blog and leveraging your online writing skills for credibility, education and money. As you will hear in the show, Tiffiny and I became quadriplegics within five days of each other in 1993.
Here are some key points to listen for:
- Tiffiny’s story of how she came to understand herself after her spinal cord injury
- Her first connection with other people with spinal cord injuries (through AOL!)
- How she was blogging before there was even a word for blogging
- Tips for sharing your story effectively
- Polishing your online writing skills
- Finding a niche in the writing industry (and then branching out)
- Sharing your struggles can be a teachable moment for others
- You can make money online as a writer but, more importantly, you can also make a difference in the lives of others!
You can find Tiffiny online through her website as well as SPINALpedia. Her social media contacts are listed below as well.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w