If you’ve ever wondered how to build a resilient business, my guest Nicole Neer shares the answers on this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast. Nicole runs Bloom Admin Services, a company that provides virtual support for entrepreneurs and small businesses. On top of dealing with the current pandemic, she also lives with four chronic health concerns. Her business needs to be resilient not just because of our current economic environment but because of her personal circumstances.
Here are some things to listen for in this episode of Learning from Smart People:
- Lessons from living with a chronic illness
- How those lessons serve as preparation for entrepreneurship
- Unique ways in which entrepreneurship is great for people with health challenges
- How do you build a resilient business?
- Creating an efficient workforce and business
- Mistakes to avoid!
Nicole has generously offered a free master class providing a roadmap to market your business using a simple strategy that gives you a steady stream of word-of-mouth referrals. Use the links below to download the toolkit and connect with Nicole.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w