Today’s guest on “Learning from Smart People” is Josh Smith. He is a licensed counselor and shares some extremely poignant insight about anxiety.
Here are some of the highlights from Josh’s interview:
- Josh’s own history of anxiety
- Emotional and Physical manifestations of anxiety
- Contributing factors to anxiety
- The incompatibility of thankfulness and anxiety
- Skills and tips for lowering anxiety
Josh offered a free resource of “10 Tips and Strategies for Relieving Anxiety” as well as an “Anxiety Workbook” which specifically deals with the Coronavirus and anxiety. Both are available by emailing him email@example.com.
Josh’s contact information:
He also mentioned AKA Sushi in Jackson, MI. Their website is:
Thanks for listening to Learning from Smart People! Our “Subscribe” page shows many podcast platforms where you can follow the show.
Follow us on social media: