Shannon Tacheny from Feather Blue Studios talks about how to cultivate a brand with depth and personality on this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast. As a brand and marketing strategist, she brings a passion for supporting female entrepreneurs and the expertise to propel them to a brand that is deep, joyful, simple and beautiful.
Here are some of the things you will hear in this episode:
- Adoration for dark chocolate!
- How cultivating a deeply rooted brand will draw the right clients
- A reminder that business growth has challenges
- Why growing slow is okay
- The art of bringing all of yourself into your brand and business
- The caution to not allow your brand and business to consume your entire life
You can connect with Shannon through her website and social media. Check out the free vault of resources on her website as well.
Free Resources: https://www.featherbluestudios.com/freebies
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w