My guest is Shawn Walchef from CaliBBQ who shared tips about how to become a digital storyteller for your business. In addition to owning a barbecue restaurant, he has created a digital media company. As much as I wanted to talk about barbecue, we stayed on topic and talked about business, branding and marketing.
Here are a few of the topics we covered:
- Stay curious and keep learning
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help
- You can do absolutely amazing things with your smart phone
- Digital Marketing does not have to be that difficult
- How to build your online presence
- Establishing your online credibility for when people Google you
You can use the links below to find Sean online. Remember that if you visit his restaurant in San Diego, mention that you heard about him on Learning from Smart People and you will receive a free peach cobbler!
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w