In this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast, Ann Bernard talks about first time experiences and first time storytelling. So many of us are tentative to try something new and different. Ann Bernard sets out to break down that hesitation and expand our world experience by willfully choosing to participate in new things. She has gone so far as to create a #365FirstChallenge, where participants are tasked with experiencing one new thing every single day.
Here are a few of the things Ann Bernard talks about in this episode:
- Ann’s personal story of why she started her quest for new things
- The impact of consciously choosing to pursue new experiences
- The breadth of new experiences: it covers all five senses
- How first time story is different than typical storytelling
You can contact Ann Bernard through her websites or through the social media links below. Be sure to register for the First Time Storytelling Virtual Summit – it’s free and happening February 23, 2021.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website: https://www.learningfromsmartpeople.com/