Rob Oliver interviewed Katrina Julia on the Learning from Smart People Podcast about how to create transformation in your life and business. As you will see during this podcast, Katrina is not just a multi-passionate entrepreneur, she is a ball of energy. Grab a seat and get out your notebook, there is a ton of content here!
Here are some of the things Katrina Julia talks about during this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast:
- Learning from everyone, even if they’re not in your niche
- The value of creating a community online
- Why transformation needs to start on the inside
- Tips and tools for creating online courses and summits
- Her personal story of lifestyle change (including global travel and the sacred seven)
- How Purpose + Passion = Profits
You can find out more about Katrina Julia on her website. You can also connect with her on social media. Be sure to utilize the free resources she provides as well.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website: https://www.learningfromsmartpeople.com/