On this episode of the Perspectives on Healthcare Podcast with Rob Oliver, Dr. Nell Smircina shares an acupuncturist’s perspective on healthcare. Dr. Nell is a millennial who works in Beverly Hills, California. She is the president of the California State Oriental Medicine Association.
Here are 3 things that I picked up from Nell Smircina’s answers to the Perspectives on Healthcare Podcast questions:
· Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine can work in conjunction with Western medicine
· Quality healthcare comes from patients making informed decisions
· Communication is the key to making a healthcare team work
You can learn more about and acupuncturist’s perspective on healthcare through Nell Smircina’s website and social media or through the California State Oriental Medicine Association.
· Website: http://piquebh.com
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-nell-smircina-10094267
California State Oriental Medicine Association:
· Website: https://csomaonline.org/
If you’re interested in reading a transcript of the show, you can find it here:
To connect with the show on social media use the links below:
We would love to hear from you. Visit the website and use the “Contact Us” form:
On the website are more Perspectives on Healthcare!